Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ghost Hunters


I am so happy the new season started. I can not stand GHI. The head of the group is a complete ass. I don't know what it is about him that annoys me but I just can't stand him. I only watch GHI because it fills the time until the new season of GH starts. I know there has to be other people out there that feel as I do about it.

I have to say though... my friend went to the Ghost Hunters convention here in Tampa and said it fell short of her expectations. There was a meet and greet that didn't have too much meeting or greeting. The merchandise was lacking, I had asked her to bring a shirt back for e but, she said the selection was terrible. I still have faith in the team to make a fun show but I would never pay to meet them in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment