Thursday, March 26, 2009







I just finished watching Twilight and was surprised to find that it wasn't all that bad. I was a bit skeptical at first thinking it would be just another teeny bopper movie. Although I found the romance to be a lot like Sookie and Bill it was not unbearable to watch. Kudos to the writer of the book and the crew that worked on the film. I'll be purchasing the book soon to see the differences between the two mediums. As with most adaptations the book is always more telling but that is something the film viewers must overlook. Just as with Night Watch, the books are awesome and give the reader much more insight into the characters but the movie gives you a different perspective. I'll blog later to let you know what I think of the Twilight books.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that, maybe I will give it a try..My sister and mom read all the books and saw the movie, they are obessed, lol

    ReplyDelete